RootShield® HC - Canada
Biological Fungicide – Wettable Powder formulation
Based on the highly-effective hybrid fungus Trichoderma harzianum, strain T-22, RootShield HC protects roots from many pathogens including Pythium, Rhizoctionia, and Fusarium. Within 24 hours RootShield HC blocks and actively attacks pathogens by “eating” them: ensuring uninterrupted plant growth. One application protects roots for up to 12 weeks.
Sizes: 0.453, 1.36, 13.6, or 90.9 kg packages
- Container Fill/Incorporation Rates
- Decanting RootShield HC—Canada
- How RootShield Works
- Managing Pythium
- Resistance to Biopesticides?
- Additional trial data available upon request
- Product Shelf Life
- RootShield On Greenhouse Pepper /
Biocontrols for Pythium Root Rot