BotaniGard® ES - Canada*
Insect Control Mycoinsecticide – Liquid Emulsifiable Suspension
Biological insecticide used to control whitefly, thrips, aphids, and many other soft-bodied insects in greenhouse and field crops. Based on the highly successful fungus, Beauveria bassiana, strain GHA, it controls the most troublesome crop pests – even resistant strains. Because of BotaniGard’s superior formulation, higher spore concentration, high viability and proven performance, it outperforms other Beauveria-containing products. When properly applied, BotaniGard’s insect control can equal or exceed that of chemical insecticides.
Size: 1 litre
- Aphid Management
- Application Tips
- BotaniGard and Biocompatibility
- BotaniGard Tank Mix Compatibility
- Fogging BotaniGard ES, BotaniGard 22WP, and Mycotrol O Using Low Volume and ULV
- Poinsettias: Disease & Insect Management
- Rates for Small Volumes
- Resistance to Biopesticides?
- Western Flower Thrips Management
- Additional trial data available upon request
- Aphids in Greenhouse Crops
- Fungus Gnats/Shoreflies in Greenhouse Crops
- Management of Thrips in Greenhouse Crops
- Product Shelf Life
- Resistance Management Fact Sheet, by Raymond Cloyd & Richard Cowles
*BotaniGard® is a registered trademark of Laverlam Int’l Corp.